Francisco Scaramanga: A duel between titans... my golden gun against your Walther PPK.
金枪人:两虎相争……我的金手枪对抗你的Walther PPK。
James Bond: One bullet against my six?
詹姆斯·邦德:用你的一颗子弹对付我的六颗子弹?
Francisco Scaramanga: I only need one, Mr. Bond.
金枪人:我只需要一颗,邦德先生。
James Bond: Miss Anders... I didn't recognize you with your clothes on.
詹姆斯·邦德:安德斯小姐,你穿上衣服我都认不出了。
Francisco Scaramanga: Ours is the loneliest profession, Mr. Bond.
金枪人:邦德先生,我们的职业是最孤独的职业。
M: So if I understand it, Scaramanga got away - in a car that sprouted wings!
M:如果我没理解错,金枪人逃走了,开着长翅膀的车!
Q: Oh, that's perfectly feasible, sir. In fact, Q branch are working on one right now.
Q:喔,那是完全可行的,长官。实际上,我的部门正在着手製造。
M: Oh, shut up, Q! Where is Miss Goodnight now?
M:喔,闭嘴,Q!"晚安"小姐在哪?
James Bond: Well, Communications aren't picking up the signal from the homing device supplied by Q.
詹姆斯·邦德:Q提供的通讯器材收不到信号。
Francisco Scaramanga: You get as much pleasure out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?
金枪人:你和我一样从杀戮中获得快感,那你为什幺不承认?
James Bond: I admit killing you would be a pleasure.
詹姆斯·邦德:我承认杀了你会让我很快乐。
Francisco Scaramanga: When I was a boy I was brought up in a circus. My only real friend was a huge, magnificent African bull elephant. One day, his handler mistreated him and he went berserk. Bleeding, dying, he came and found me, stood on one leg, his best trick, picked me up and put me on his back. The drunken handler came along and emptied his gun into his eye... I emptied my stage pistol into his!